Digital Solutions Starter Plan includes:
SCOPE OF WORK
- SERVICES REQUESTED BY CLIENT: Starter Plan
A. Brand Revamp, The Brand Revamp includes:
- Logo assessment and adjustments.
- Concept variation presented to Client.
- Two (2) rounds of revisions.
- New/adjusted Logo presented in electronic files.
- Brand style guide presented in electronic file.
- Social media assets; profile and social media cover photo of three (3) social media channels.
- Style guide for social media posts.
- One piece of branded collateral, up to 4 pages.
B. Website Setup, customized & mobile responsive, up to 10 pages’ site.
Website Features available to this plan:
- Brand identity implementation.
- Google analytics set up.
- Contact form.
- Call to action for newsletter subscription.
- Calendar module.
- Custom autoresponders.
- Social media integration.
- Open source stock photography.
- Blog posting section.
- Website hosting.
- Up to 1,500 words/content distributed along the Website.
- Up to two (2) rounds of revision pre-website launch.
- Up to (1) one hour/month on Website content updates; upon Client request.
- Website security feature SSL.
- Back-end maintenance: Website Back-up every six (6) months; WordPress updates two (2) times per year.
C. Consulting, Consulting includes:
- Bimonthly Coaching Session on Social Media Engagement and Social Media Marketing.
D. Social Media Marketing:
- Crafted paid promotion campaign set up, management and tracking, $100 Budget included.
- Eight (8) social media posts per month in each of the following social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram.
- One (1) hour social media health check.
- One (1) quarterly report on Client’s social media posts.
E. Blog Posting
- One (1) blog post per month; published on Client’s website, up to 500-word count per blog.
- Up to two rounds of revision for each blog post.
- Open-source stock photography search and placement on blog.
F. Graphic Design
- Discounted Membership prices for Graphic Design or Video Editing (to be used in Social Media Posting).
Learn more about the membership features/general terms