Digital Solutions Hero Plan includes:
A. Brand Revamp, The Brand Revamp includes:
- Logo assessment and adjustments.
- Trademark legal assessment.
- Concept variation presented to Client.
- Two (2) rounds of revisions.
- New/adjusted Logo, presented in electronic files.
- Brand style guide, presented in electronic file.
- Social media assets; profile and social media cover photo of three (3) social media channels.
- Style guide for social media posts.
- One piece of branded collateral. (Up to 4 pages).
B. Website Setup, customized & mobile responsive, up to 20 pages’ site.
Website Features available to this plan:
- Brand identity implementation.
- Google analytics set up.
- Contact form.
- Call to action for newsletter subscription.
- Calendar module.
- Custom autoresponders.
- Social media integration.
- Open source stock photography simple photo edition.
- Blog posting section.
- Up to 3,000 words/content distributed along the Website.
- Up to three (3) rounds of revision pre-website launch.
- Live Chat set up.
- Online payment form.
- Website security feature SSL. (Included while the Membership is active).
- Image gallery (up to 100 images).
- Standard Forms (up to 5).
- Allow visitors to upload files.
- Files manager*.
- Set up (on website) of Google Reviews, Yelp Reviews, Zillow Reviews and Avvo Badges display.
- Up to (2) two hours/month on Website content updates. (upon Client’s request).
- Backend maintenance: Website Back-up every four (4) months; WordPress updates three (3) times per year.
C. Social Media Posting:
- Quarterly marketing consultation call and digital marketing plan.
- One matrix content calendar, (every four months)
- Up to thirty (30) social media posts per month in each of the following social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Two (2) hours social media health check.
- Three (3) hours of social media outreach and followers engagement/interaction.
- One (1) monthly report on Client’s social media posts.
D. Blog Posting
- Two (2) blog posts per month; published on Client’s website, up to 800-word count per blog.
- Up to two rounds of revision for each blog post.
- Open source stock photography search and placement on blog.
E. Email Newsletter
- Two (2) Email Newsletters per month; with up to (8) eight sections and up to 800-word count.
- Up to two rounds of revision for each Email Newsletter.
- Open source stock photography search and placement on the Email Newsletters.
F. Graphic Design
- Up to (2) two hours/month of graphic design services, (upon Client’s request).
G. Newsletter Subscription
- Monthly Subscription for Design106 Online newsletter on marketing best practices.
Learn more about the membership features/general terms