Digital Solutions Master Plan includes:
The Digital Marketing Solution Master PLAN includes:
- Up to sixty (60) hours per month of a dedicated online marketing specialist assigned to Client; the specialist will manage, strategize and execute an online marketing strategy for Client. Marketing solutions are designed according to Client’s particular needs, these might include:
A. Brand Revamp,
- Logo assessment and adjustments.
- Concept variation presented to Client.
- Rounds of revisions.
- New/adjusted Logo, presented in electronic files.
- Brand style guide, presented in electronic file.
- Social media assets; profile and social media cover photos for social media channels.
- Style guide for social media posts.
- Branded collaterals.
B. New Website Setup, customized & mobile responsive.
Website Features available:
- Brand identity implementation.
- Google analytics set up.
- Contact form.
- Call to action for newsletter subscription.
- Calendar Module
- Custom Autoresponders
- Social media integration
- Open source stock photography with simple photo edition.
- Blog posting section.
- Up to 4,000 words/content distributed along the Website.
- Up to four (4) rounds of revision pre-website launch.
- Live Chat set up.
- Online payment form.
- Website security feature SSL.
- Photo Gallery, (up to 150 images).
- Standard Forms (up to 5).
- Allow visitors to upload files.
- Files manager*.
- Set up (on website) of Google Reviews, Yelp Reviews, Zillow Reviews and
- Avvo Badges display.
- Membership management capability.
- Multi-Language website
- Complimentary content translation to Spanish.
- SEO keywords.
- ADAcompliant site.
- Set up of customers’ tracker via Facebook Pixel.
C. Social Media Posting:
- Quarterly marketing consultation call and digital marketing plan.
- One matrix content calendar, (every four months)
- Social media posts in each of the following social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Social media health check.
- Social media outreach and followers engagement/interaction.
- Monthly report on Client’s social media posts.
D. Blog Posting
- SEO optimized Blog posts; published on Client’s website.
- Rounds of revision for each blog post.
- Stock photography search and placement on blog.
E. Email Newsletters
- Email Newsletters.
- Rounds of revision for each Email Newsletter.
- Stock photography search and placement on the Email Newsletters.
F. Graphic Design
- Graphic design services, for any marking collaterals, for printable or electronic formats. (upon Client’s request).
G. Newsletter Subscription
- Monthly Subscription for Design106 Online newsletter on marketing best practices.
Learn more about the membership features/general terms