Social Media/Marketing Manager
We are a full-service digital marketing agency focused on helping business owners across industries to achieve a successful online presence that will turn into effective results.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager responsible to manage marketing strategies for Design106 Studio.
The ideal candidate must be knowledgeable in Social Media, and love to create narratives, stories that effectively communicate messages. The candidate must be inquisitive, technology friendly, creative, and not afraid to think out of the box and to learn new things.
We offer a flexible schedule, work equipment if needed and work-from-home opportunities or work from our office. Competitive pay in dollars and all necessary resources for personal and professional development.
- Design and execute Social Media Campaigns, posting in each of the following social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Implementing social media related activities such as research, drafting and creation of content for social media, social media health checks, social media outreach, and follower’s interaction, and reporting on social media posts.
- Direct the execution of monthly online blogs.
- Direct and execute monthly email blasts.
- Manage and when necessary complete of all sort of graphic materials for digital media, including but not limited to banners, cover photos, social media post, brochures, posters, flyers, postcards, invitations, digital sketch and illustrate graphic ideas.
- Create graphics presentations and pitch for branding ideas.
- Medium-Expert Video editing skills are a big plus.
- HTML and WordPress skills are a plus.
- Good command of the English and Spanish language (reading and writing particularly).
- A degree on any of the following: Audiovisual Media, or strong portfolio.
- Excellent internet search and analysis skills.
- Video editing software or motion graphics is a big plus.
- Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Sense of Urgency.
- Critical thinker.
- Must be proactive and show initiative.
- Attention to Detail.
- Team Player.
This is a full-time position. Schedule and place of work can be flexible, but the candidate needs to have a good internet connection to work remotely.